Many business opportunities are available nowadays. With small investments, one can start his business as a franchise of an established company with its training and complete business support. Many of them offer franchises that can be started at your home. Sears Home and Business franchises Inc. also offers this. This Sears Home and Business Franchises Inc. Franchise review can help you obtain important information of the company.
Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc. was founded in 1992. Its head office is in Ohio. It has been offering franchises since 1999. It is a publicly held company having 18 employees and 3 employees in franchise department. Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc. is a brand name that is trusted by all American homeowners. It is engaged in offering variety of cleaning services. It is ranked 19 as fastest growing franchise in 2011 while bagged ranking 85 in low cost franchises. It offers a home based business having lots of potential for growth.
Benefits: Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc. has emerged as well-known brand for cleaning services in American homeowners. It offers three types of home services franchise business models as carpet and upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and garage solutions. The carpet and upholstery cleaning services include tile and grout cleaning, water extraction etc. Air duct cleaning services contain clothes dryer vent cleaning and products such as air purifiers, furnace filters etc. Garage solutions include garage door repairs, sales, flooring and storage products. Besides this, Sears also offers two retail business models like Sears home appliance showroom and Sears hardware stores. Thus there are many alternatives for the people want to obtain a franchise from Sears. Some of the benefits availing franchise of Sears are -
· Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc. is a recognized brand name. It has launched other successful international brands like Kenmore, DieHard, Craftsman etc. As a franchise of Sears one can definitely get advantage of this brand to grow business significantly.
· Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc. has introduced systematic and advanced cleaning processes that are well approved. It provides all the technologies, processes and methods to the franchises to serve their customers with quality services.
· It offers comprehensive training programs and ongoing support through newsletter, meetings and toll free phone lines etc.
· Besides safety procedures, field operations, it offers advantage of cooperative purchasing to minimize business expenses and gain more profits.
· It gives marketing support through cooperative advertising, ad slicks, and through other recognized marketing procedures like website, internet, yellow pages etc.
· It provides finance assistance through its special financing plan. You have to pay 20% as down payment and 80% is financed by Sears with 7% interest for ten years.
Investments for Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc.: The Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc franchise fee is $4,860 to $94,500. Royalty fee is 8-10%. The total investment ranges from $25,960 to $191,550. The agreement is for ten years and is renewable.
Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc. is a nationwide growing business committed to quality and satisfactory customer service. It is working in cleaning services for homeowners. Being a part of it means getting immense business growth and success. With the small investments you can start this home based Sears Home and Business Franchise Inc franchise business and there is no need to invest large amounts for initial setups and office. With the help of 3-10 employees you can operate your business comfortably. Sears provides all support for training, its innovative technologies and procedures along with marketing support.
Did you know that more than 80% of ALL franchises fail and those who start their franchise end up in debt working for years to pay it off. Learn how you can avoid the high risk and start up costs of a traditional franchise business.
There is a NEW age of entrepreneurship and opportunity that has emerged creatin